Essential “Must Know” issues in applying IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
Engineering Safety Consultants (ESC) Ltd is running a series of complementary UK seminars covering essential “Must Know” issues in applying IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
They will provide a practical review of compliance and associated challenges affecting end-users, system integrators and system designers including discussion on IEC 61511:2016.
We do not have any further seminars scheduled for this year, but check back sson as we’ll be announcing the 2018 seminar dates and locations
Further details in the below and downloadable in the attached PDFs:
|There are currently no events scheduled|
- Professor Ron Bell OBE BSc(Hons.) CEng FIET FS Expert (TÜV Rheinland)
- EUR ING David Green BEng(Hons) CEng MIET MInstMC RFSE FS Expert (TÜV Rheinland)
- EUR ING Paulo Oliveira BEng(Hons) MSc(ENG) CEng MIET MIAM MSaRS FSEng (TÜV Rheinland)
The Essential “Must Know” issues in applying IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 seminar will cover
- Update of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards – covering the proposed revision
of IEC 61508:2010 and the Amendment to IEC 61511:2016
- Failure Data – Sources, Collection, Evaluation and the emphasis on IEC 61511: 2016 of justified reliability data
- Prior Use – is it just about failure data collection?
- Management of Functional Safety – including the recently updated IET
“Code of Practice:Competence for Safety-Related Systems Practitioners”
Refreshments will be provided during the presentations with a networking lunch after the presentations.
Check out videos of Ron Bell presenting at the first seminar in Stallingborough
And photos from the day (click for full size image)
Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
Please contact us to discuss if you’d like any further information: