Essential “Must Know” issues in applying IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
Engineering Safety Consultants (ESC) Ltd is running a series of complementary UK seminars covering essential “Must Know” issues in applying IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
They will provide a practical review of compliance and associated challenges affecting end-users, system integrators and system designers including discussion on IEC 61511:2016.
Our next event is in Bristol at the Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel on the 30th May 2018
Further details in the below and downloadable in the attached PDFs:
|There are currently no events scheduled|
- Professor Ron Bell OBE BSc(Hons.) CEng FIET FS Expert (TÜV Rheinland)
- EUR ING Simon J Burwood BEng (Hons.), MIET, FSaRS, RFSE CEng, FS Expert (TÜV Rheinland)
- EUR ING David Green BEng(Hons) CEng MIET MInstMC RFSE FS Expert (TÜV Rheinland)
The Essential “Must Know” issues in applying IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 seminar will cover
- Update of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards – covering the proposed revision
of IEC 61508:2010 and the Amendment to IEC 61511:2016
- Failure Data – Sources, Collection, Evaluation and the emphasis on IEC 61511: 2016 of justified reliability data
- HSE Delivery Guides – and their approach to legal enforcement
- Management of Functional Safety – including the recently updated IET
“Code of Practice:Competence for Safety-Related Systems Practitioners”
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the presentations with a networking lunch after the presentations.
Check out videos of Ron Bell presenting at the first seminar in Stallingborough
And photos from the day (click for full size image)
Please contact us to discuss if you’d like any further information: