ESC to present at IET Software Tools in the Development of Safety Systems
Software Tools in the Development of Safety Systems
The purpose of the event is to explore the role and importance of software tools in managing the various phases of safety systems lifecycles that range from capturing the requirements to the detailed design and final verification and validation.
The workshop will have talks from software developers, end-users and consultants, presenting the state-of-the-art in tools and techniques currently in use for safety systems engineering and the future challenges for further development, such as integration of tools across lifecycle phases/ industries.
Date: 20th November 2018
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Location: IET Birmingham: Austin Court, Birmingham, UK
Who will benefit
Developers, integrators and end-users alike to gain insights into the emerging trends in software techniques for functional safety development projects.
Why attend the IET workshop
- Learn from the experts
- Gain understanding of:
- Role and importance of software tools in functional safety development projects
- Requirements for better integration of tools and techniques across safety life cycle and industries
- Selection, Qualification and Validation of software tools
- Changes in industrial standards and their implications on software tools
- Develop knowledge of software tools available in the market and their capabilities
- Discussion on future requirements for software tools in light of emerging technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things
- Networking and information sharing with like-minded people