ESC present webinar for IChemE on Proof Testing
ESC’s Ron Bell OBE is presenting a webinar on Proof Testing for Safety Instrumented Systems… What you need to know on 12th July 2018 at 9:00 GMT.
“Proof Testing for Safety Instrumented Systems… What you need to know” – Seminar Details
This free 60 minute webinar will set out the key elements to the Proof Testing of a Safety Instrumented System (SIS) achieve the Target Risk, maintaining it throughout the life of the plant and how the failure to carry out Proof Tests at the prescribed frequencies will reduce the risk reduction achieved by the Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) and may reduce it to an such an extent that the Tolerable Risk is not achieved.
The presentation will:
- Provide an introduction to Safety Instrumented Systems
- Set out the principles of Proof Testing
- Outline the importance of plant operators being involved in the decisions relating to Proof Testing
- Consider the concept of Perfect Proof Testing and Imperfect Proof Testing
- Set out a systematic approach for the development of Proof Test Procedures
The presentation will be delivered via GoToWebinar®
If you’d like to join the webinar please click below to register.