ESCs Ron Bell to present at the 3rd CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety
ESCs Ron Bell to present at the 3rd CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety. The event takes place on the 4th and 5th December 2016 in Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Over the past several years Process Safety has taken on increased importance. Today companies large and small, in the traditional process industries and in emerging areas, all put a premium on improving their Process Safety performance. In fact, Process Safety is now a Board-level issue in many companies.
Launched in 2014, on the 30th anniversary of the Bhopal disaster, the CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety brings an ongoing discussion on further enhancing Process Safety to the Middle East and Asia. This year, the 3rd CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety takes place December 4-5, 2016 in Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia generously supported by SABIC, as Main Sponsor of the Summit.
Key highlights of this year’s program include:
- CCPS Process Safety Vision 20/20 – A Call to Action and implementation tools
- A Closed Door Forum on Process Safety for Senior Corporate Leaders
- Panel discussions on:
- “How I drive Process Safety in our Organization” featuring Industry Leaders.
- Academia Panel Discussion on Process Safety.
- Students’ Poster Session
A poster session will be held where students will present posters and interact with other delegates. A panel will evaluate the posters and the best presentations will be suitably acknowledged.
The conference sessions will be focused on the Five Industry Tenets and Four Societal Themes of CCPS’s Vision 20/20.
Five Industry Tenets
- A Committed Culture
- Vibrant Management Systems
- Disciplined Adherence to Standards
- Intentional Competency Development
- Enhanced Applications of Lessons Learned
Four Societal Themes
- Enhanced Stakeholder Knowledge
- Responsible Collaboration
- Harmonization of Standards
- Meticulous Verification
For more details contact: email@example.com