2019 TÜV FS Engineer course dates announced
ESC’s 2019 Safety Instrumented Systems – FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) course dates are out!
2019 TÜV FS Engineer course dates and locations
- Humberside – 12th to 15th March 2019
- London – 2nd to 5th April 2019
- San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago – 9th to 12th April 2019
- Warrington – 14th to 17th May 2019
- Edinburgh – 25th to 28th June 2019
- Southampton – 17th to 20th September 2019
- Cork, Republic of Ireland – 15th to 18th October 2019
- London – 3rd to 6th December 2019
The courses are led by our Ron Bell, here is one of his latest feedback comments:
“Thank you Ron. It was a great training and we have you to thank for it. Your training skills are the best I’ve ever seen.” D.P., Glasgow 2018
Functional Safety Training Bundle
In addition to new locations we are also offering a Functional Safety Training Bundle. You can attend the Introduction to Functional Safety (IEC 61508) and the TÜV FS Engineer course at a discounted rate. This can be helpful for those who meet the minimum requirements of the TÜV FS Engineer course but who need a refresher in some aspects of the safety lifecycle or reinforcement of the fundamentals.
Click for more details and to book your place on the Functional Safety Training Bundle course.